Saturday, May 4, 2013

Comma Cafe's Belgian Waffles


I had a great experience at this cafe with my friend who I was doing 121 with at the time. She actually introduced me to this place and she ended up being shocked after seeing how much I can eat. We have a term for this among my circle of friends. It's called PBBL which stands for Pusong Babae, Bitukang Lalake which translates to someone with a woman's heart but with a man's capacity to eat (no offense to guys out there).

Comma Cafe became popular for their bestselling Belgian waffles and the Korean inspired interior and ambiance. So if you're a big fan of K-pop music and anything Korean, I can highly recommend this place for you. I really had a blast trying out their Belgian waffles and I was actually shocked at how big it was compared to what I've tried from other shops. I like the texture and creaminess of their waffles. I will be going there again when I have the time to try out other flavors.


I was actually privileged to talk to one of the owners who told me about the shop's beginnings and continuously improving menu. They were really accommodating and friendly. The utensils they used, the wallpaper, and the table numbers were a real eye candy for me. They were so pretty and cute that I actually wished I could take them home. But of course, that would be considered theft (lol!). Aside from the Belgian waffle, I ordered a blueberry latte and Korean spicy Ramyun with egg. They also give out free tea to customers so that was a plus for me, too!


Their pricing was quite reasonable for me but it might not be that affordable for some students. It's a great place to hang out with friends. By the way, their shop is located just in front of JBLFMU here in Iloilo City.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...