Sunday, June 2, 2013

Twist from the typical mango float

 
 I'm sharing what I made for our family's Christmas dinner last December 2011. Instead of using the typical Graham crackers/biscuits, I used white bread.

Ingredients used:
  • All-purpose cream 
  • Sweetened condensed milk
  • Sliced white bread (crusts removed)
  • Ripe mangoes (sliced thinly)
  • Cinnamon powder (optional)


What I did:
I mixed the cream and sweet condensed milk in a bowl (the ratio depends on how sweet you want this to be, do consider that the mangoes are also sweet so careful with the sweet condensed milk). Then I just layered the bread, cream mixture, and mangoes in a 2-inch deep tray (you can opt for a deeper container if you want). Finally, I just placed them in the fridge and let it cool for more than a few hours before serving. Sprinkle the cinnamon a few minutes before serving.


I still got loads of pictures of the foodie experiments (which I'd like to call experifood) that I've done over the past year. It's just a matter of me being able to write the back-stories for each of them. I hope you'll come back to see them. ^_^
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...