Sunday, November 10, 2013

Bavaria Restaurant Iloilo City

I'm blessed to have people around me who love food and who love to check out food from various cultures. One of the restaurants that I love going to is Bavaria in Iloilo City. It's located at the ground floor of Nagarao Pension House in Jaro, Iloilo City.

Bavaria serves German cuisine and the ambiance of their place gives you that rustic feel. The dishes that I really enjoy from their menu are their homemade German bread. The bread really complements the various dishes that they serve in their restaurant. The usual things that we order are their pasta and their sausage platter. They serve really delicious sausages. If you are a big fan of beer, they also have a wide selection of local and international beers. They even serve Weizenbier which is, according to them, a yeasty wheat bear from Germany.


The place is really very conducive for laid back moments and productive conversation with friends, families, or loved ones. I know it would've been better if I have remembered to take more photos of the place so I'm sorry I didn't take much photo of the place. I can probably update this entry the next time I go there.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...