Thursday, July 4, 2013

Ham and Cucumber Ciabatta Sandwich


Ham and Cucumber Ciabatta Sandwich

This is one of the quickest meals that I can make in the morning before I head to school. Sandwiches are really easy to make and can be healthy depending on what you put in it. I brought these to school today for my lunch.There's a bit of protein, carbs, and veggie so I think it's healthy. (Back me up on this please... Haha!) I'd be experimenting more with sandwiches. If you're a big fan of sandwiches, feel free to to check this blog again soon or maybe suggest some combinations via the comments or you can send me a message, too.
Anyway, I also brought the remaining cucumber which I cut into sticks and sprinkled with a bit of salt for a bit of flavor.

Ingredients used:
  • ciabatta bread
  • ham
  • hot water
  • cucumber
  • mustard
  • black powdered pepper
  • cooking oil
  • iodized salt


What I did:
I just pan-toasted the sliced ciabatta bread on a non-stick pan over medium heat. When I was done, I added a few tablespoons of hot water. Then, I cooked the slices of ham in it. When most of the water had evaporated, I added some cooking oil, waited for a bit and was done with the cooking part.
I placed the ham and thin cucumber slices onto the bread, added some mustard and sprinkled it with salt and pepper.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...